golly gee, look at all the new bikes

• crusierlover
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
19 Oct 2021 15:59 - 19 Oct 2021 16:00 #856823 by crusierlover
golly gee, look at all the new bikes was created by crusierlover
It looks like someone has gone crazy bringing out new models. Now the parallel twin. I remember the w2. the new 650 rs is awesome. I guess its the same engine as in the vulcan 650 s but with retro bodywork to look like the kz900. My 82 csr is waiting on me at a friends house.I just owe some money on it then I will be riding it. I sold it to him.He had a bad accident on another vehiccle and cant ride now. So I am buying it back. The harley adventure bike birthed the 1250 sportster. Africa twin spawned the rebel 1100. I guess the versys and others inspired the new 650 rs. I read an article on parallel twins. Much easier to manufacture, cheaper, easier to work on. I guess my kz will be obsolete again. Probably the only vtwins remaining are the harley and guzzi. Guzzi dealers are about one every 5,000 miles. I never was interested in them. Triumph is coming out with several different bikes. I had a vulcan 750 I just sold. I tried getting a rear tire for nearly 2 months. I got my csr tires before biden inflation hit. The demand far exceeds the supply. Actually the supply exists, but its being delayed or held back. Crazy times we live in. I wish I didnt have tube tires, but thats the only thing I dont like about my bike. After having done lots of research I will never go to the expense of painting a bike again. Wraps cost less than $100, usually 65 or so. Hundreds of colors and variations.

Proud owner of 1982 650csr again soon. keeping it this time
Last edit: 19 Oct 2021 16:00 by crusierlover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.