wheels for kz750b

More
06 Oct 2006 14:27 #82296 by steell
Replied by steell on topic wheels for kz750b
Desirable to the right person :)

The thing that gives it away in that pic is the four bolts on the front hub. Then if you look close you can see the adapter that holds the front wheel bearing and is held in place by the four bolts.
A stock KZ mag will not have four bolts on the right side of the front wheel unless it has dual disks.

KD9JUR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Oct 2006 21:40 #82386 by agawam
Replied by agawam on topic wheels for kz750b
I used an 84 KZ700 swingarm,wheel, disc and caliper on mine, I had to remove 3/16 off each side to make it fit the twin frame, the 84 swingarm is about 1.5 in longer than the twin, I also used the 84 forks and everything that goes with it, forks were 4 in longer and dual disc....I am useing the twin rear caliper on my 650SR/cafe cause the 650 calipers I had, the bleeders broke off, I took the bushing from the twin and cut it so it was just as wide as the caliper where the axle goes through,fits nice, works excellent...next project the 700 frame(have title) and the big pile of 650 stuff(4 bikes no titles)I have a well fitted shop and a cumpulsion to take things apart and build them my way, nothing is safe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.